Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (Deluxe 7 Inch Casebook)
All orders will ship after Jan 3rd- please take note.
Once again - this will not ship until after Jan 3rd!
Get On Down Presents : "Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" complete album on 7 inch for the first time ever housed in a deluxe casebook created in full collaboration with The RZA.
• The group’s classic (November) 1993 debut album is presented as a set of six 7-Inch vinyl records (with a bonus seventh 7-Inch, see below)
• The entire set is housed in a premium leatherette outer slipcase
• Outer slipcase holds the unique hardcover “Casebook,” with six 7-inches as book pages, in addition to liner notes book (see below)
• Packaging also houses two custom Wu-Tang Logo 45 adapters
• BONUS 7-INCH: “Protect Ya Neck (Bloody Version) / Tearz [aka After The Laughter Comes Tears” (Same A- and B-Side as original first self-released single, with recreation of original Sony picture black-on-white sleeve graphics)
• Casebook features a 56-page in-depth liner notes book (aka The Shaolinthology), with new RZA input / interviews, extensive research by journalist Chris Faraone, album lyrics, rarely-seen photos and other rare images from the Enter The Wu-Tang era
This absolutely unique, deluxe edition of this classic album – which has been created in full collaboration with The RZA – is presented as a “Casebook” hardcover book, which houses the album’s 12 full songs that are divided into six 7-Inches. And beyond the 56-page liner notes, six additional pages have a Wu-Tang logo picture sleeve in which to put the vinyl. A bonus 7-Inch, “Protect Ya Neck / Tearz” is housed on the exterior of the outer leatherette slipcase, in its own picture sleeve.
Besides the vinyl, the centerpiece of the Casebook is a 56-page Shaolinology book, featuring input by RZA, written by journalist Chris Faraone. Beyond many never-before-discussed Wu-Tang nuggets, the book also includes rare photos of the group, lyrics for all album songs, as well as other images and advertisements from the Enter The Wu-Tang era.
If you are a Wu-Tang Clan fan – and what self-respecting hip-hop junkie isn’t? – this is a trophy that you will be proud to have on your shelf, to celebrate the influence of one of music’s most influential groups.
1A: Bring Da Ruckus
1B: Shame On A Nigga
2A: Clan In The Front
2B: Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber
3A: Can It All Be So Simple / Intermission
3B: Da Mystery Of Chessboxin’
4A: Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nothing Ta F’ Wit
5A: Method Man
5B: Protect Ya Neck
6B: Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber – Part II / Conclusion
7A: Protect Ya Neck (Bloody Version)
7B: Tearz [aka After The Laughter Comes Tears]