New York-based emcee Rome Streetz has been making steady strides in the industry as of late, releasing six albums and five EPs over the last four years. This year, Rome went back to the lab to bring you Noise Kandy 4, the fourth installment of his acclaimed Noise Kandy series. The brand new 12-track album brings Rome’s lyricism to the forefront, with only Estee Nack and Bub Rock contributing guest verses. The beat selection conjures up the classic NY feel with production from Sebb Bash, Futurewave, Wavey Da Ghawd, The Artivist, and more.
Originally born in Queens, Rome has been a true vagabond his entire life and his artist name pays homage to his nomadic lifestyle. His unique style and rhyming technique is best described as a mix of gritty New York boom bap with London grime. In a time where hip hop music has become obsessed with keeping up with the latest trend, Rome has always stayed true to himself. Rather than simply ride the beat, Rome brings his verbal prowess to the forefront and transforms each song into something special.
Rome looks to continue his hot streak, having worked with Westside Gunn, Planet Asia, Rigz, Camoflauge Monk, Madhattan, IceRocks, 38 Spesh, Ankhlejohn, Farma Beats, and more. Most recently, Rome was featured alongside Westside Gunn on his latest album Flygod is an Awesome God 2. As his name grows, Rome’s talent is sure to have everyone taking notice.
- Relapse (Prod. Feel Me With No Hands)
- Prophet & A Pusher (Prod. Chronic Tone)
- Higher Self Ft. Estee Nack (Prod. Sebb Bash)
- My Destiny (Prod. Futurewave)
- Mommy’s Seed (Prod. Wavy Da Ghawd)
- Favorite Ft. Bub Rock (Prod. Fortes)
- My Reality (Prod. Sebb Bash)
- Sell Itself (Prod. Futurewave)
- Toxic (Prod. DJ Skizz)
- Normal Shit (Prod. Wavy Da Ghawd)
- New York Fitted (Prod. The Artivist)
- The Ugliest (Prod. Wavy Da Ghawd)